Assistant Dean for Student Academic Success Programs & Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy Knott Science Center (KNO) 002A JCulhane@ndm.edu 410-532-5040
Programs I teach...
School of Pharmacy
To schedule an appointment or request general information, please contact:
- Ph.D. Pharmacology and Toxicology - West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV, 1998
- B.A. Chemistry - Washington and Jefferson College, Washington, PA, 1993
- Vascular function in hypertension
- A1-adrenoreceptors and associated signal transduction mechanisms
- Pharmacy oral histories
- Use of self-assessment and self-directed learning strategies in biomedical science education
- Culhane, J.M. and Li, E. Targeted Therapy with Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors. US Pharm. 2008;33(10)(Oncology suppl):3-14,23.
- Culhane, J.M. and Frantz A. An Interdisciplinary Oral History Initiative: Student Negotiation of Expertise. AJPE. 71 (06), Article 124, 2007.
- Witczak, Z.J., and Culhane J.M. Thio-sugars: New Perspectives Regarding Availability and Potential Biochemical and Medicinal Applications. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 69: 237-244 2005
- Wright, E., Culhane J.M. CE: Using Pharmacology to Improve Pharmaceutical Care in Hypertensive Patients. Pharmacy Times. July 2004: 107-116
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Society