Volunteerism is part of the NDMU fabric. We are always in need of more dedicated and passionate members of our alumnae/alumni family to get engaged with our office so we can do even more to support our beloved alma mater, our alumnae/alumni, and our students.
If you would like more information or would like to get involved with any of the committees below, please complete this form. Any questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- The Alumnae and Alumni Council is the premiere liaising body for NDMU alums. They support all alumnae and alumni efforts, student success, and community engagement.
- The Reunion Committee helps organize the next year's Reunion activities. They work alongside other alumni and Alumni Relations staff.
- The Networking Committee creates and supports professional development events for our alumnae/alumni community.
- The First Impressions Committee assists with the development of the career preparedness program of the same name. First Impressions is a program for students and planned by volunteers, the Women’s Leadership Institute of Baltimore, Career Center, Business and Economic Department, and Alumni Relations.
- The Legacy Committee promotes a lasting philanthropic commitment to Notre Dame of Maryland University.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities:
These opportunities are in the process of being established, so we are looking for excited and interested alumnae/alumni to help us get these programs running.
- Student Mentorship Program
- Affinity Chapters
- Regional Chapters
- Alumnae/Alumni Admissions Network
- Class Representatives Network