The ELI offers 5 eight-week sessions throughout the year. You may enroll at the beginning of any session.
Special programs and short-term programs are also available upon request.
Who Can Apply?
We accept applications from anyone whose native language is not English. This includes international students, visitors, au pairs, U.S. residents, and others.
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have completed secondary school;
- Be at a high beginner level (know the English alphabet and be able to speak in simple present tense)
Unfortunately, the ELI does not offer classes for low beginner level students.
- Applicants Requiring an F-1 Student Visa
- F–1 Visa Transfer Students
- Other Visa Holders, Permanent Residents, and U.S. Citizens
Session Dates & Application Deadlines
|Session||Session Dates||F-1 Visa Applicant Deadline||Local (U.S.) Applicant Deadline|
|Spring I, 2018||January 22 - March 16, 2018||December 11, 2017||January 8, 2018|
|Spring II, 2018||April 3 - May 25, 2018||Febuary 14, 2018||March 14, 2018|
|Summer, 2018||June 4 - July 27, 2018||April 23, 2018||May 21, 2018|
|Fall I, 2018||August 20 - October 19, 2018||July 16. 2018||July 30. 2018|
|Fall II, 2018||October 22 - December 14, 2018||September 19, 2018||October 1, 2018|