Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
How to Register
Limited spots available. Registration ends May 30, 2018.
June 25-29, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lunch is included.
- Make medications in our lab
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you in our interactive exercises
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Get a head start with tips for applying to pharmacy school
$350 per student for the week
Notre Dame of Maryland University
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210-2404