The University can quickly send information critical to the campus directly to you, including news of campus emergencies and closings due to weather. Students, faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to register.
Mass Notification System
Notre Dame of Maryland University offers a mass notification system that sends messages instantly and simultaneously to registered text-message-capable cell phones, PDAs, Blackberrys, pagers, smart or satellite phones, and email addresses.
The messages will also be posted on the campus homepage, and they will “pop up” on the computer screen for registered users using Google, Yahoo or AOL as their homepage.
How to Sign Up
Signing up is easy.
- Have your cell phone with you and turned on.
- Fill out the User Sign-up Form below.
- Complete the validation section to register your cell phone and the next page will say, “You have successfully signed up.”
- To complete your registration, log in to open your account, enter your email address, then click the "Add Email" button.
- You will instantly receive a verification email.
- Open the verification e-mail and click the validation link to complete registration.
Administer Your Account
- Registration is FREE.
- Standard text messaging fees apply to all messages sent to your cell phone.
- You may register two email addresses and two devices.
- Alerts from the campus will appear 'From: NDMTxt'.
General Questions: Contact the office of public safety at 410-532-5325 or Security@ndm.edu.
Technical Questions: Contact the Help Desk at 410-532-5200 or email@example.com.