Bring your materials and stop by for an instant admission decision for Women's College Fall 2019.
Stop by NDMU anytime between 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. to:
- Drop off application pieces
- Speak with an admissions counselor
- Take a campus tour (optional - departs at 12:00 p.m.)
To receive an instant admission decision, please complete the following:
- Submit your free application online prior to your visit.
- Submit or bring your admissions essay/personal statement.
- Bring official, sealed copies of all transcripts from all academic institutions attended.
Note: Students with less than 30 college credits need to bring an official high school transcript as well.
Questions? Please contact the office of admissions at 410-532-5330.