To be considered for admission to a graduate program at Notre Dame, a new applicant must must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
Application materials should be submitted to:
Notre Dame of Maryland University
School of Arts, Sciences, and Business
4701 North Charles St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21210
2. Official Transcript(s)
Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework should be sent directly to the Graduate Admissions Office. Official e-transcripts are accepted if sent directly from the school attended to email@example.com.
Students with degrees from universities outside of the United States should submit an official course by course evaluated transcript. Learn more at World Education Services (WES).
Note: Essay requirement is waived for students who have completed a previous master’s degree. An official copy of the degree-bearing transcript must be provided.
Please address one of the following questions for your 300-500 word essay:
- Pursuing a graduate program is a challenge that requires perseverance, good judgment and flexibility. Please provide an example of how you have exercised these three traits in your life.
- Today's workforce requires employees to work collaboratively. Please provide us with an example of how you have worked with a team towards a goal.
- What were the challenges involved?
- What were the accomplishments?
- Finally, what did you learn from the work?
Contact an Enrollment Manager
Alumnae of the University are exempt from providing transcripts, unless they attended another institution after completing their degree at Notre Dame.
Students with a Master’s Degree
Students that have completed a previous master’s degree are exempt from completing the essay requirement.
Students with graduate level work completed at another university are eligible to transfer up to six credits.