The Net Price Calculator provides an idea of the total cost of attending Notre Dame of Maryland University, minus any estimated federal, state or institutional grants or scholarships you may receive; it does not include eligibility for federal student loans.
As part of the Higher Education Opportunity Act, the University provides this Net Price Calculator in accordance with requirements from the U.S. Department of Education.
These estimates apply only to new, full-time, degree seeking undergraduate students. It is not intended for use by continuing, part-time, graduate/professional or international students.
Families and prospective students may find this tool helpful in determining what they may pay out-of-pocket after federal, state, institutional grants or scholarship aid is deducted.
Please Keep in Mind
- This process is not an application for financial aid. To be considered for financial aid, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov
- Calculations are based on the parameters for a new undergraduate student entering in the fall of 2019.
- Your net price is dependent upon the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide and is primarily intended to serve as a general guide to your eligibility for financial aid at Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame’s office of financial aid has the final authority for determining the family contribution and any financial aid award. Your net price should provide an approximation of your expected contribution.
- Special circumstances are treated on a case-by-case basis. Any additional information you might feel to be helpful in the determination of financial aid eligibility should be communicated to the Notre Dame’s office of financial aid.
If you have any questions regarding the Net Price Calculator or the estimate provided, please contact the office of financial aid at (410) 532-5369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.