Mathematics/Physics Department Knott Science Center (KNO) 125A email@example.com 410-532-5710
Programs I teach...
- Ph.D. in Mathematics from Lehigh University 2010.
- M.S. in Mathematics from Lehigh University 2007.
- B.S. in Mathematics from La Salle University 2005.
- Algebraic Combinatorics
- Representations of the Hecke algebra and symmetric group
- The pancake problem
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
- American Mathematical Society
- Mathematical Association of America
- Association for Women in Mathematics
- Buehrle C., Skandera M. "Relations between the Clausen and Kazhdan-Lusztig representations of the symmetric group." Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 214 (2010), no. 5, 689-700.
- Buehrle C., Skandera M. "A preorder-free construction of the Kazhdan-Lusztig representations of Hecke algebras Hn(q) of symmetric groups." Proceedings of the 22nd annual Conference on Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics 2010, San Francisco.