Education Department Theresa Hall (THE) 304C email@example.com 410-532-5139
School of Education
- Ph.D. Instructional Leadership for Changing Populations, College of Notre Dame of MD, 2009.
- M.A. Leadership in Teaching, Administration and Supervision, College of Notre Dame of MD, 1999.
- B.A. English/Secondary Education, College of Notre Dame of MD, 1992.
- Urban Education
- Gifted Education
- Afro-American Studies
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Kappa Gamma Pi
- ASCD (Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development)
- NCTE (National Council for Teachers of English)
- ASA (Autism Society of America)
- ASBC (Autism Society of Baltimore Chesapeake)
- ProQuest Dissertations: Educator Perceptions Regarding the Identification and Retention of African American Students in Gifted Education Programs