The Office of Campus Ministry and Service offers many opportunities to grow your faith, develop personally, and give back to our community.
For dates and times, please see our upcoming events.
Spirituality Events & Services
- Twilight Retreats
- Busy Person Retreats
- Bible Studies
- Meditation Groups
- Spiritual Direction
- Volunteer Service Sites and Experiences
- Support for Individual/Collective Initiatives
- Campus Service Events
- Service Fair
Action for Justice and Peace
- Monthly Peace Pole Prayers (20 minute prayer event coincides with United Nation International Days)
- Lenten Activities including Rice Bowl
- Catholic Social Teaching Workshops
- Catholic Relief Services Student Ambassador Activities
CRS Student Ambassador program
The CRS Student Ambassadors are trained to mobilize their peers and bring life to the mission of global solidarity on campus.
Please see Sr. Mary Kerber if you are interested in becoming a CRS Ambassador.