Acceptable methods of payment
- Personal check, cashier’s check or money order made payable to Notre Dame of Maryland University, or cash.
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit card payments accepted at ND Express, the Business Office and by phone 410-532-5744.*
- Online:VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or electronic check.*
* Credit and debit card payments will include a 2.5% processing fee.
Pay on your bill online in three easy steps:
- Go to portal.ndm.edu and select WebAdvisor
- Log in to your account
- Choose from the following options in WebAdvisor:
- Pay on My Account (make payments by term)
- Account Summary by Term (view account balance by term)
- Account Statement (view account for past 365 days)
Online payments post immediately. Registration changes reflect on student accounts immediately as well. Students will see their true balances anytime they review their accounts.
Please note: There is a penalty for returned checks and for overdue payments. The University reserves the right to drop from classes, without prior notice, students who do not pay their billed tuition by the due date.
Nonpayment is not a valid means of withdrawing from classes.
- If the College exercises its right to drop a student for nonpayment, the student must re-register for the courses. Payment of the outstanding tuition does not constitute re-registration and does not ensure the student a seat in any class. The student may re-register for a class, on a first-come, first-served basis until the first day of class. Space in class will not be reserved. Only those courses still open will be available to students who are re-registering.
- In order to re-register, the student must submit a new registration form, payment of the $130 registration/technology fee (for part-time students in the Women’s College and CAUS), and full tuition payment.
Monthly Payment Plan (FACTS)
The FACTS monthly payment plan enables students to register and make monthly payments during the year against their outstanding balance. This option can be used for fall and spring registrations payment only. Payments can be made using a credit card or with a direct debit from checking or savings.
Enrolling online is simple, secure and easy. Simply connect to the FACTS eCashier website.
The payment plan can accommodate down payments and monthly payments. Once you are in eCashier, review all information and refer to the menu bar at the top for additional answers to questions you may have.
After you have reviewed all information, scroll down and select the "Proceed" button. After you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and submitted your agreement, you will receive an immediate email (if email address was provided). This email will confirm receipt of your enrollment through FACTS eCashier.
FACTS information is also available in the business office, registrar's office, and College of Adult Undergraduate Studies office.
Employer Tuition Remission Payment Plan
- The Employer Tuition Remission Payment Plan enables students to register and partially defer tuition. At the time of registration all fees and 15 percent of total tuition is due. The balance of tuition is payable 60 days after the last class of each semester.
- See the form for full details and requirements. An employer tuition remission payment plan form must be completed.
- Students receiving tuition remission/reimbursement from their employers and planning on using financial aid as well MUST notify the office of financial aid about upcoming reimbursements promptly to avoid reductions in aid.
Employer Bill Authorization
- Either an employer authorization form or a letter signed by the appropriate official on company letterhead must accompany the registration. Employers must provide detailed information related to their tuition assistance, e.g. total dollars supported, total credits supported, specific courses, etc.
- Tuition assistance plans that are contingent upon grades will not be administered by the University. Submittal of an employer authorization form or letter will constitute authorization to pay.
- Employers will be billed after the official Drop/Add Period and payments are due in 30 days.