There are cases where the NDMU Office of Financial Aid will request additional information to validate a student’s high school completion. In these circumstances, a student should provide either a copy of the diploma with a signed statement attesting to high school completion; or, an unopened official copy of his/her high school transcript noting a graduation year. In the case of a US citizen who completed the international equivalent of a domestic high school, an evaluation of the international diploma by a recognized organization, such as World Education Services (WES), is acceptable.