- Statements are generated on a monthly basis and emailed to your ndm.edu account.
- Payment is due one month before the start of the semester for students who took advantage of early registration
- Fall - July 27th
- Spring - December 27th
- Follow-up billings reflecting additional charges or adjustments continue on a monthly basis.
If a student fails to pay by the payment due date, that student:
- Will incur a monthly late payment fee; and
- May be barred from attending class.
Financial obligations incurred or billed during a semester must be settled before a student may:
- Register for classes;
- Make a room deposit for another semester; or
- Receive final grades.
Transcripts and diplomas cannot be released until all financial obligations have been met.
Note: Policies vary for students receiving VA education benefits. Please refer to Veteran Services.
Students should confer with the Business Office regarding additional payment options.
The University reserves the right to require cash or a cashier’s check at its discretion.
See Refund Policy
Note:- For individual music lessons, no refunds will be made after the first class session.
Registration, admission application fee and late fees are non-refundable.
A student who is receiving Title IV financial aid will be subject to the refund policy established by federal guidelines.
Business Office Holds
A Business Office hold is placed on your student account if you have a past due balance.