Due to COVID-19, A Child’s Place will not be opening for the fall semester of the 2020-2021 school year.
Consistent with the Baltimore City Public Schools, we at A Child’s Place, under the guidance of the risk management and legal teams of Notre Dame of Maryland University and President Yam, have made the decision to not open A Child’s Place for the fall 2020 semester. We will revisit conditions in November and make an announcement about January 2021 at a later date.
How to Register
Children must meet the following age requirements to be eligible:
*Ask about our new program for older two year olds! Must turn three between September 1 and December 31 AND be fully toilet trained.
- Preschool Three's Class - 3 years old by September 1
- PreKindergarten - 4 years old by September 1
- Kindergarten - 5 years old by September 1
All children must be fully toilet-trained.
Access to registration will be available when a start date is identified.
Registration begins in the fall for the following school year and includes a non-refundable $100 registration fee.
Deposit: $500, non-refundable
- Emergency Form (PDF)
- Child Release Authorization and Custody Arrangements (PDF)
- Consent and Contact Form (PDF)
- Health Inventory (PDF)
- Immunization Form (PDF)
- Medication Authorization (PDF)
- HMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate (PDF)
- All About Me (PDF)
- Special Programs Permission (PDF)
- Permission for Participation and Observation (PDF)
- School Roster Permission (DOC)
- MSDE Parent's Guide to Regulated Child Care (PDF)
- Enrollment Agreement (to be sent electronically)
- Photo Permission/Model Release (DOC)
- ACP Handbook and Policies Acknowledgement for SY2020-21 will be posted including an Addendum to A Child’s Place Policies and Procedures related to COVID-19.
Ask about discounts for local college faculty & staff as well as sibling discounts.
$100 (annual, non-refundable)
$500 deposit (applied to first month’s tuition)
Full balance for first month's tuition