Now Accepting Registrations for SY 2020-21
Spaces are open to the public on a first come, first serve basis. Preference is given to Notre Dame employees, students, and alumni.
How to Register
Children must meet the following age requirements to be eligible:
*Ask about our new program for 2½ year olds! Must turn three between September 2 and December 31 AND be fully toilet trained.
- Preschool Three's Class - 3 years old by September 1
- PreKindergarten - 4 years old by September 1
- Kindergarten - 5 years old by September 1
All children must be fully toilet-trained.
To register for Preschool classes and pay the $100 registration fee for Fall 2020, please follow this link to our new online payment system
Registration begins in the fall for the following school year and includes a non-refundable $100 registration fee.
A non-refundable $500 deposit is due by May 1st and will be applied toward September's tuition.
- Emergency Form (PDF)
- Child Release Authorization and Custody Arrangements (PDF)
- Consent and Contact Form (PDF)
- Health Inventory (PDF)
- Immunization Form (PDF)
- Medication Authorization (PDF)
- HMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate (PDF)
- All About Me (PDF)
- Special Programs Permission (PDF)
- Permission for Participation and Observation (PDF)
- School Roster Permission (DOC)
- MSDE Parent's Guide to Regulated Child Care (PDF)
- Enrollment Agreement (Emailed once child is accepted)
- Photo Permission/Model Release (DOC)
- ACP Handbook and Policies Acknowledgement for SY2020-21 will be posted by May 1st, 2020
Ask about discounts for local college faculty & staff as well as sibling discounts.
$100 (annual, non-refundable)
$500 due before May 1, 2020 (applied to September's tuition). Full balance is due before August 1, 2020.