Education Department Gibbons Hall (GIB) 322B firstname.lastname@example.org 410-532-3176
School of Education
- PhD, Virginia Commonwealth University
- MS, Southern Illinois University
- BS, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Effective technology use in special education
- Teacher efficacy
- Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Secretary, MD CEC
- American Educational Research Association
- Sutherland, K, & Snyder, A. (2007). The Effects of Reciprocal Peer Tutoring and Self-Graphing on the Reading Achievement and Classroom Behavior of Middle School Students with Emotional or Behavioral Disorders, Journal of Emotional Behavioral Disorders, 15(2), p 103-118.
- McMillan, J., & Snyder, A. (2002). The Effectiveness of Summer Remediation for High Stakes Testing. Paper presented at the 2002 Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association, New Orleans.
- McMillan, J. Lawson, S., Lewis, K., Snyder, A. (2002). Reporting Effect Size: The Road Less Traveled. ERIC Document No. 466689