School of Arts, Sciences & Business
- Ph.D., New Testament and Early Christianity. Department of Theology, Loyola University Chicago, 2018.
- M.A., Biblical Languages and Literature. Department of Theology, Loyola University Chicago, 2013.
- B.A., Double major in Religious Studies and Philosophy (Magna cum laude). Saint Xavier University (Chicago, IL), 2011.
- The Letters of Paul
- Empire Studies
- Hellenistic Judaism: Philo of Alexandria, Hellenistic Philosophy
- Gospel of Mark
- Paul, Politics, and New Creation: A Reconsideration of Paul and Empire. Lexington Press/Fortress Academic, Forthcoming.
- (Under Contract) Paul and Empire Criticism: How and Why [Cascade Books].
“God and New Creation: The New Creation in Galatians, 2 Corinthians, and Romans,” accepted contribution to upcoming collection, God in Paul’s Letters. The collection is expected to be completed in 2021.
Professional Affiliation and Membership
- Catholic Biblical Association
- Chicago Society of Biblical Researchers
- Society of Biblical Literature