Pharmacy (School of) Bunting Hall (BUN) 105 email@example.com 410-532-5061
Programs I teach...
- Master of Education in the Health Professions, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- PGY-1/PGY2 Specialty Residency in Drug Information Practice, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Boston University
- Education for health professions
- Medication use policy
- Precision medicine
- Women’s health
- Le-Bucklin KV, Youm J, Wiechmann W, McRae D, Osborn M, Vega C, Park SK. #MDsToo: A student mistreatment prevention curriculum for faculty and residents. The Clinical Teacher. 2020; 17:1-5.
- Naples R, French JC, Lipman JM, Prabhu AS, Aiello A, Park SK. Personal statements in general surgery: An unrecognized role in the ranking process. J Surg Educ. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2020.03.021.
- Schwinghammer TL, Koehler JM, Borchert JS, Slain D, Park SK, eds. Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach. 11th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2020.
- Park SK, Thigpen J, Lee IJ. Coverage of pharmacogenetic tests by private health insurance companies. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2020; 60(2):352-356.
- Uba R, Ankoma-Darko K, Park SK. International comparison of mitigation strategies for addressing opioid misuse: A systematic review. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2020; 60(1):195-204.
- Vos SS, Brown MM, Cardello EA, Dintzner MR, MacKinnon III GE, Maroyka EM, Mbi P, Park SK, Weaver KK, Zeeman JM, Bradley-Baker LR, Plaza CM. The Report of the 2017-2018 Professional Affairs Standing Committee: The development of the preceptor self-assessment tool for entrustable professional activities for new graduates. Am J Pharm Ed. 2018; 82(7):7162.
- Malone P, Malone M, Park SK, eds. Drug Information: a guide for pharmacists. 6th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2018.
- Shield K, Park SK. Drug Information Resources. In: Drug Information: a guide for pharmacists. 6th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; January 2018.
- Schwinghammer TL, Koehler JM, Borchert JS, Slain D, Park SK, eds. Pharmacotherapy casebook: a patient-focused approach. 10th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2017.
- Park SK, Purnell MC, Freeman MK. Preference and frequency of mobile app use for drug information among student pharmacists. J Pharm Technol. 2017; 33(3):87-95.
- Worrall CL, Aistrope DS, Cardello EA, Fulginiti KS, Jordan RP, Martin SJ, McGrath K, Park SK, Shepler B, Walen K, Bradley-Baker LR. Priming the preceptor pipeline: Collaboration, resources, and recognition. The report of the 2015-2016 Professional Affairs Standing Committee. Am J Pharm Educ. 2016; 80(9) Article S19.
- Park SK. Women’s health issues: 2014 update. Pharmacy Today. 2014; 20(6):32-3.
- Park SK. Pharmacogenomics: Solving pain problems with genetic clues. Pharmacy Today. 2013; 19(9):50-2. http://pharmacytoday.org/article/S1042-0991(15)31186-5/fulltext
- Haines ST, Park SK. Vitamin D supplementation: What’s known, what to do, and what’s needed. Pharmacotherapy. 2012; 32:354-82.
- Polli JE, Kim S, Martin BR. Weight uniformity of split tablets required by a Veterans Affairs policy. J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2003; 9:305-12.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- The Albert Schweitzer Fellowship
- Phi Lambda Sigma Pharmacy Leadership Society
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy