The University can quickly send information critical to the campus directly to you, including news of campus emergencies and closings due to weather. Students, faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to register.
Mass Notification System
Notre Dame of Maryland University offers a mass notification system that sends messages instantly and simultaneously to registered text-message-capable cell phones, PDAs, BlackBerrys, pagers, smart or satellite phones, and email addresses.
How to Sign Up
- Have your cell phone with you and turned on.
- Fill out the User Sign-up Form.
- Complete the validation section to register your cell phone and email address.
- Registration is FREE.
- Standard text messaging fees apply to all messages sent to your cell phone.
- Alerts from the campus will appear 'From: NDMTxt'.
General Questions: Contact the office of public safety at 410-532-5325 or Security@ndm.edu.
Technical Questions: Contact the Help Desk at 410-532-5200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.