How It Works
Requests for enrollment verification will be fulfilled after the drop/add period concludes for the semester for which enrollment verification is requested. Enrollment Verifications are processed within 3-5 days of the official request (excluding holidays and/or when major campuswide events are held, such as Commencement).
You may receive verification of enrollment even if all financial obligations have not been fulfilled.
Enrollment verifications will be:
- Mailed to the address listed by students request;
- Faxed to the number indicated by students request;
- Made available for pickup in the Registrar's Office from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm; or
- Emailed to students live.ndm.edu email account
Enrollment verification can only be picked-up by the student whose record is being released unless written permission is given by the student. Any individual picking-up verification of enrollment must show picture identification at time of pick-up.
Request Enrollment Verification
You can request an enrollment verification in the following ways:
- Fill out the Enrollment Verification Request on WebAdvisor through your personal student account.
- Send the verification form provided by a third party for completion to the registrar staff at email@example.com.
- In-person or email from students live.ndm.edu email account to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.