The President’s Roundtable is a leadership group that advises and assists the president on issues of significance to Notre Dame.
Individuals are invited to join the President's Roundtable based on their experience and service in their professional field and the community, as well as their commitment to the University's mission.
Membership of the President's Roundtable includes the following individuals:
- Carroll A. Bodie, Retired Vice President & General Counsel, Proctor & Gamble Cosmetics
- Judy Britz, Retired Executive Director of Bio Maryland
- Nancy S. Grasmick, Ph.D., Presidential Scholar, Towson University, Retired Maryland State Superintendent of Schools
- Denise Koch, News Anchorwoman, WJZ-TV Channel 13
- Catherine McDonnell, Portfolio Manager, Brown Advisory
- Neil Meltzer, President & CEO, Lifebridge Health
- Deborah Phelps, Director, The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Public Schools, Inc.
- Ronald R. Peterson, President Emeritus, Johns Hopkins Health System, Special Advisory to the Dean/CEO Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Henry A. Rosenberg, Jr., Chairman of the Board, Rosemore, Inc.
- Jennifer W. Reynolds, Partner and Director of Ward Properties