Information You Need to Know
In order to maintain a matriculated status (officially accepted to a degree program), you must successfully complete at least one course per year.
In order to receive financial aid benefits, you will need to take at least 6 credits each semester (Fall, Spring, Summer).
- Completed Application
- Official High School Transcript or GED *
- Official College Transcripts (from all previous institutions)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or Higher ✝
* Transcript required if applying with less than 15 transferable college credits. If applying with a GED, a score of 145 or higher on the GED® is needed (Performance Level 2: Pass/High School Equivalency). Older GED scores will be reviewed individually.
- Copy of Clinical Licensure
RN to BSN Program
- Current RN License
- Satisfactory completion of English 101