BSN Student Learning Outcomes
- Create a space for being with patients, families, communities, and health care colleagues that reveals authentic nursing presence.
- Demonstrate praxis through the synthesis of an active thoughtful commitment to the watchfulness of safety and quality.
- Influence change by serving as an active voice through altruistic behaviors for patients, families, and community regarding health policy and social justice within an ethical framework.
- Integrate innovative thinking and multiple ways of knowing to promote a lively spirit of critical inquiry.
- Valuing a place for healing, personal and professional growth, and a culture of caring for self and others.
- Integrate evidence based practice with lived experiences to promote excellence in nursing practice.