Preceptor Application and Requirements
We have transitioned to an online application process, please send the following information to Jenna Maher at email@example.com in order to create your E-Value account and get started.
- Email Address
- Site Information
- Store Number
- Phone Number
Once the online application is completed, our office will contact you to discuss our program in greater detail and the remaining steps in your application process.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 410-532-5204.
- NDMU School of Pharmacy Curriculum
- Loyola/Notre Dame Library (LNDL)
- Campus Map and Directions (PDF)
- Preceptor Training and Resource Network
- The Collaborative Education Institute (Free CE for Active Preceptors)
For more information, please contact the Office of Experiential Education.