Sage Dining Services has adapted their preparedness policy and customized it to NDMU to be prepared for any scenario.
Doyle Dining Hall & Gator Grind are closed through the remainder of the semester.
Students with extenuating circumstances who are still on campus can pick up a to-go meal bag from Meletia Hall lobby, prepared by SAGE.
- Brunch to-go bags can be picked up between 11 AM and 11:30 AM
- Dinner to-go bags can be picked up between 5 PM and 5:30 PM
- Please note: Meals are only available to those who have permission to stay through Student Life, and are not available for any guests.
SAGE Prevention Initiatives:
- All nonessential SAGE-related travel has been canceled and their Spring New Manager Training has been postponed. Managers on-site preparing the to-go meals are making sure the dining hall and kitchen facilities are kept safe and clean.
- SAGE is monitoring where Team Members travel during any breaks to allow us to enforce any needed quarantines before they return to campus. We’ve kept all Team Members up to date with recommendations from the CDC and Public Health Agency of Canada regarding personal hygiene, prevention, and travel.
- SAGE’s Purchasing Department has remained in constant contact with suppliers to ensure availability of products and identify any potential service interruptions. Whenever possible, we’re automatically including hand sanitizer and multi-surface cleaning and disinfectant wipes in their next order for NDMU. These products will be ready when students return to campus.
- SAGE Team Members are continuing to follow our food safety protocols, including frequently cleaning all surfaces in the dining hall and kitchen throughout the day using antiviral sanitizer solutions (e.g., Ecolab EPA-approved products, including Peroxide Multi Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant, which can be used against COVID-19).