Notre Dame of Maryland University provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees who work at least 30 hours per week. The University pays most of the cost.
- Choice of Three Medical Plans
- Choice of Two Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with TIAA-CREF - Book an appointment with them today or speak with someone at Asset Strategy Consultants for free financial planning services
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Tuition Remission (PDF)
- Deadline for Spring 2023 Tuition Remission - January 16, 2023
- Deadline for Summer 2023 Tuition Remission - May 15, 2023
- Tuition Exchange
- Paid Time Off
- 14-16 Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (PDF) - The EAP is a confidential, prepaid by your employer, results-oriented service with resources designed to address everyday problems. These resources include: assessment, referral, and brief sessions with a qualified mental health professional; unlimited child care, elder care, and pet care referrals; unlimited telephonic financial and legal assistance; identity theft resources; education and scholarships referrals; enhanced consultation, referrals and resources regarding any personal service; and much more!
- Health Advocate (PDF) - Health Advocate is a FREE, completely confidential benefit, paid by your employer or plan sponsor, that personally helps you resolve healthcare and insurance-related issues.
Access Your Benefits
Current faculty and staff can access their benefit selections through ADP.
Additional Employee Benefits
- A Child's Place - On-Site Nursery School/Kindergarten
- Summer Camps through A Child's Place and Camp Notre Dame
- Brick Bodies Gym Membership
- Lower Corporate Rates - Rates have dropped in the last year and are expected to stay lower than normal (and without the full-year commitment!) for the next few months!
- First Step - A 5-week, $50 program where participants workout 2x a week in small group under the supervision of a Certified Personal Trainer. This is a great program for those who are new or returning to exercise and hoping to build healthy habits.
- Verizon Home Services
- Verizon Wireless
Detailed Benefit Brochures