Notre Dame of Maryland University provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees who work at least 30 hours per week. The University pays most of the cost.
- Choice of Three Medical Plans
- Choice of Two Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with TIAA-CREF - Book an appointment with them today or speak with someone at Asset Strategy Consultants for free financial planning services
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Tuition Remission (PDF)
- Deadline for Winter 2022 Tuition Remission - applications are due December 17, 2021
- Tuition Exchange
- Paid Time Off
- 16 Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (PDF) - The EAP is a confidential, prepaid by your employer, results-oriented service with resources designed to address everyday problems. These resources include: assessment, referral, and brief sessions with a qualified mental health professional; unlimited child care, elder care, and pet care referrals; unlimited telephonic financial and legal assistance; identity theft resources; education and scholarships referrals; enhanced consultation, referrals and resources regarding any personal service; and much more!
- Health Advocate (PDF) - Health Advocate is a FREE, completely confidential benefit, paid by your employer or plan sponsor, that personally helps you resolve healthcare and insurance-related issues.
Access Your Benefits
Current faculty and staff can access their benefit selections through Paycom.
Additional Employee Benefits
- A Child's Place - On-Site Nursery School/Kindergarten
- Summer Camps through A Child's Place and Camp Notre Dame
- Brick Bodies Gym Membership
- Lower Corporate Rates - Rates have dropped in the last year and are expected to stay lower than normal (and without the full-year commitment!) for the next few months!
- 14-Day Trial - You can try out the clubs for 14 days! This extended trial includes the chance to complete two welcome sessions with our Certified Personal Trainers, check out some of the incredible classes and start forming health routines!
- First Step - A 5-week, $50 program where participants workout 2x a week in small group under the supervision of a Certified Personal Trainer. This is a great program for those who are new or returning to exercise and hoping to build healthy habits.
- Verizon Home Services
- Verizon Wireless
Detailed Benefit Brochures