We are proud to support our employees, as they support us every day, to promote work-life balance.
Notre Dame of Maryland University provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees who work at least 30 hours per week. The University pays most of the cost.
- Choice of Three Medical Plans
- Choice of Two Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with TIAA-CREF
(Asset Strategy Consultants available for free financial planning services)
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Tuition Remission (PDF)
- Deadline for Summer 2021 Tuition Remission - applications are due May 17, 2021
- Deadline for Fall 2021 Tuition Remission - applications are due August 16, 2021
- Tuition Exchange (PDF)
- Paid Time Off
- 16 Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance Program (PDF) - The EAP is a confidential, prepaid by your employer, results-oriented service with resources designed to address everyday problems. These resources include: assessment, referral, and brief sessions with a qualified mental health professional; unlimited child care, elder care, and pet care referrals; unlimited telephonic financial and legal assistance; identity theft resources; education and scholarships referrals; enhanced consultation, referrals and resources regarding any personal service; and much more!
- Health Advocate (PDF) - Health Advocate is a FREE, completely confidential benefit, paid by your employer or plan sponsor, that personally helps you resolve healthcare and insurance-related issues.
Access Your Benefits
Current faculty and staff can access their benefit selections through Paycom.
Additional Employee Benefits
- The Nursing Mothers' Room
- Use of the Athletic Facilities
- Fearless Gator Wellness Program
- First Financial Federal Credit Union Membership Option
- Live Near Your Work and House Keys for Employees
- Real Estate Services (to rent or buy)
- A Child's Place - On-Site Nursery School/Kindergarten
- Summer Camps through A Child's Place and Camp Notre Dame
- Brick Bodies Gym Membership
- Verizon Home Services - NEW Customer - Current Customers
- Verizon Wireless