Classroom Health & Safety
For classes that will be held on campus, the following health and safety measures will be in place:
- Classrooms will be reconfigured to ensure required social distancing. Desks and workstations will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Facemask (or equivalent protection) must be worn during class at all times unless outside and observing proper social distancing.
- Everyone will be required to complete a daily self-monitoring/symptom screening before entering class.
- Each classroom will be regularly cleaned and equipped with cleaning supplies.
Designated Study Spaces
Please call Public Safety for after hours and weekend access.
Fourier Hall Lobby: Available 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday, can be accessed by:
- Circle Entrance
- Front Doors facing N. Charles St.
- Breezeway from Meletia Hall or the English Language Institute (ELI) entrance
Doyle Formal & Gator Alley: Available 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM, can be accessed by:
- Doyle Hall main entrance
- Rear Gator Alley entrance
Note: Food is permitted in Doyle Formal but NOT in Gator Alley.
School of Nursing
University Academic Building: Available 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday
- UAB Tech Hub
- Room 103
- Room 303
School of Pharmacy
Knott Science Center: Available 6:30 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday; 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM on weekends
- Room 103
- Room 105
- Room 106
Note: This site will be updated frequently with new announcements, additional policies and procedures as needed and as new information becomes available. We recommend that you check the site often and regularly.