Our organization enhances the Residence Hall community with events and activities and acts as the governing body of the residence halls.
Officers are elected by their peers for a one-year (two-semester) term.
Some of RHA's goals and responsibilities include:
- To serve as the representative governing body and voice of the Notre Dame of Maryland University resident students;
- To advocate on behalf of Notre Dame of Maryland University residents to administration, the Student Government Association (SGA), and other student and community organizations as an initiator and supporter of change;
- To encourage and assist the development of a healthy community that promotes diversity, student involvement, and respect;
- To organize, fund, and foster the growth of Meletia and Doyle Building Councils in order to promote the purposes and goals of RHA;
- To provide leadership opportunities for Notre Dame of Maryland University resident students and serve as an avenue for their leadership development;
- To promote campus spirit and pride;
- And to collaborate with organizations and student leaders who have similar goals in order to further the community and well-being of resident students.