Notre Dame of Maryland University is the perfect place to host your event! Whether you’re looking for a new home for your summer camp, a nice banquet setting for your conference or an elegant chapel for a wedding, you’ll be pleased with all we have to offer.
- Standard- Projector, screen - $300
- Deluxe- Video capability, lectern, livestreaming possible. - $450
|Doyle Dining Hall
|Doyle Formal Banquet Space
||$600/game, $250/practice, Social Functions $2,750/day
|Knott Auditorium (seats 240)
|LeClerc Theatre (seats 617+)
||Range from $650-$850/day
||$75/court/hour or $600/week
|Virtual Conference Support
||Learn More About Custom Packages
Other multipurpose spaces available for rent with rates ranging from $500-$900/day. Classroom and meeting rooms available as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Summer Programming on Campus
NDMU’s campus is a great place to host your summer camp from June through mid-August! We have two residence halls with overnight accommodations: Meletia Hall and Doyle Hall. We also have field space for athletic programming.
Summer camp space rental rates are discounted from academic year rates. For more information or a detailed quote, please email email@example.com
Residence Hall Features
- Coin-Operated Laundry Facilities
- Telephone, Computer, Cable and Internet Access
- "Community bathrooms" serve many of the sleeping rooms; however, there are a number of rooms and suites with private or semi-private bathrooms.