The following resources include information, required forms, handbooks, policies and more for your first class and beyond.
Information for College of Adult Undergraduate Studies and Graduate Studies Students
University Policies & Procedures
Please refer to the University catalogs if you have any questions regarding a policy.
Notre Dame of Maryland University is proud to operate under our Honor Code. All students, faculty and staff abide by this code. You will see references to this as you complete assignments on the Joule course management system.
Additional Policies & Procedures
- Campus Directory of People & Offices
- Library Services
- Information Technology (IT) Help Desk
- e2campus Emergency and Closure Alert System Sign-Up
Parking Rules & Regulations
You will need to complete the information found on the Vehicle Registration Form (PDF) in order to complete the in-person vehicle registration for a parking decal through the University's Public Safety Office. Student parking permits will be issued in Knott Lobby the morning of August Orientation.
If you are unable to attend the orientation program, student parking permits can be obtained through the Public Safety Office located in Gibbon’s Hall, Lower Level. Carefully review the parking rules and regulations (PDF) prior to parking on campus.
Paying for College
Financial Aid Information & Application Process
NDMU Payment Options
Registering for Classes
Please refer to the Registrar's Office for information about registration, policies, changing your schedule, withdrawing from classes and all the deadline dates associated with this process.
- WebAdvisor Registration Tutorial (PDF)
- Joule 2 Tutorial (PDF) – A step by step guide on how to navigate NDMU’s e-learning system, Joule 2.
- Wireless Network Connectivity Guide (PDF) – Learn how to connect to the wireless network on NDMU's campus.
School of Nursing Student Information
Please review the School of Nursing Student Resources for nursing student handbooks and policies.
- School of Nursing Checklist (PDF) – Once you have looked over all prior documentation, please fill out and sign this form and return it to the SON advisor.
- Nutrition & History Admissions Agreement (PDF) – Nutrition and History courses are considered to be “at will” courses. This means that you are responsible for taking these courses at some point during your program. Please fill out and sign this form and return it to the SON advisor.
- School of Nursing Checklist – Once you have looked over all prior documentation, please fill out and sign this form and return it to the SON advisor.