New Gator Registration
Registration Days: June 15, June 30, or July 8, 2022
New students will select one of three days during the summer to come to NDMU’s campus to:
- Meet with an advisor and plan fall courses.
- Meet returning NDMU student leaders, called Orientation Leaders, to learn about NDMU services and programs.
- Connect other new students to start their NDMU network.
- Begin learning the physical layout of the campus, including the location and purposes of campus facilities, support services, co-curricular venues, and administrative offices.
Orientation Days: August 26–28, 2022
All new students, both residential and commuters, will come to campus for three days prior to classes beginning in order to:
- Experience NDMU’s history, traditions, and culture to facilitate affinity and integration.
- Interact with fellow new students as well as returning students, faculty, and staff members.
- Connect with other students with similar and different identities of their own through programs and events.
- Begin learning about opportunities that will occur throughout the collegiate experience, including curricular and co-curricular offerings.
- Continue to navigate campus to know the location and purposes of campus facilities, support services, co-curricular venues, and administrative offices.
Welcome Week Days: August 29 – September 4, 2022
As classes begin on Monday, August 29, students will find their routines and attend events planned throughout the week to further their understanding and connection to campus.