Catholic Wedding Ceremonies
The recently renovated Marikle Chapel of the Annunciation is available to the public for Catholic wedding ceremonies.
- Seats up to 250 people (including bridal party)
- Includes a wedding coordinator to manage event planning and wedding day details for your ceremony and reception (if held on campus)
- Baby grand piano and organ available for use during your rehearsal and ceremony
- Discounts available for students, alumnae and their family, relatives of the School Sisters of Notre Dame, and friends of the University
Note: It is the responsibility of the couple to arrange for a celebrant, musicians, readers, and singers for their service.
Dates & Availability
- Friday Evenings
- Sunday Afternoons
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the University reserves the right to deny access to the Chapel to any person, group, or organization that intends to use it for a purpose that is in conflict with the religious teachings and/or doctrines of the Catholic Church or the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
Non-Catholic Wedding Ceremonies
We are available to host non-Catholic wedding ceremonies in several locations around campus including Doyle Formal inside of Doyle Hall, our Gazebo and under the NDMU archway.
Please note, if you choose an outdoor location for the ceremony, you must select an indoor backup location on campus in case of inclement weather.
Doyle Formal is available for receptions whether the wedding took place on campus or at another location.
- 180 people without a dance area
- 140 people with a dance area
Please note, wedding receptions held in Doyle Formal have to end by 10:00 pm, since the space is located on the first floor of a residence hall.