Information updates are required to ensure your financial aid award is accurate.

The aid awarded to you was based on your financial circumstances, enrollment plans, and satisfactory academic progress status as originally reported. If you receive additional aid or if your circumstances change, the office of financial aid may be required to make award adjustments.

Because of this, you are required to report the following:

  • Any additional financial aid (scholarships, grants, and loans; tuition reimbursements and any other educational or tuition assistance) not listed on your award letter
  • A change in your enrollment status for the current semester or for future semester
  • A change from living with a parent or relative to living in a University residence hall or off-campus housing, or the reverse (change in housing status for the current or future semester)
  • Withdrawal from the university prior to the first day of the term
  • Withdrawal from the university during the semester 
  • If you stop attending all courses

You may use one of our forms to provide this information or contact us via email.